Our sole priority is giving hunters every advantage possible season after season…and we have covered all of the bases! From utilizing the most durable parts to our maintenance-free custom design, Tank Blind towers above the competition offering standard and custom features unmatched by any other blind on the market. See why Tank Blinds is revolutionizing the hunting blind industry!
The Tank Blind Difference
- Most durable & highest grade hybrid-polyethylene
- 100% UV resistant for 25 years – Will Last A Lifetime!
- Seamless-one-piece tank design (NO Leaking/NO Bugs)
- NO ROT…NO RUST…EVER!!
- 3/8”-1/2″ thick wall, roof, & floor – IT’S STOUT!
- 2-3x the thickness of an industrial water storage tank.
- 2-toned: Exterior color (tan or green) and interior (black roof)
- Entire interior is black with zero sunlight penetration.
- Built to outlast the hunter!
- Impact resistant…hail stones & woodpeckers are no match!
- This is the ’80 MPH Blind’ – Straps got loose, fell off of a customer’s trailer, rolled on its side down the highway, down an embankment, crossed the service road, a barbed wire fence, and landed in a creek. Some road rash and bent corners on the window guards is all the damage it sustained – IMPACT resistant to the extreme!
- Stay comfortable in a true 45 sq. ft. one-size fits all design!
- 7’ 7” wide and 6’ 8” tall! IT’S BIG!
- Bigger than 99% of all other blinds on the market.
- Plenty of room for hunting gear, cots, ice chests, and 4-5 hunters.
- Best $/sq. Ft. for quality & durability with added custom features.
WINDOWS & DOORS
- We use only the BEST deer blind windows on the market!
- Aluminum framed with tinted glass for extra concealment.
- Prevent spooking game with our silent one-handed window operation.
- Contain scent 100% with windows closed & easily open at a moment’s notice for a quick shot.
- Hinge silently to the left or right with NO windows falling unexpectedly or clicking to open!
- Seal tight to keep the elements and critters out and sound and scent in year after year!
- Custom mounting available to accommodate hunter’s height and blind elevation.
- Extra wide self-closing RV door with handle and deadbolt lock.
- Industrial grade 40-year sealant applied to ALL window seams and door edges.
- Heavy duty diamond plate steel rain guards divert water to the left or right of each window.
- Optional blackout solar screens reduce 80% of heat and sunlight through glass.
- Solar screens hinge silently over glass or window opening (with glass window open)
- Allows air flow, maintains sunlight blackout, and prevents silhouetting!
- Silent hinges allow screens to be positioned quickly on & off of windows w/ varying light
- With Solar Screens
- Without Solar Screens
- 360-degree view with no lost floor space and no blind spots!
- Circular design minimizes stand vibration in high winds.
- 6x less wind resistance than a box blind in 60+ mph winds.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
- Lightweight yet extremely stout and durable (350-450 lbs.)
- 2 adult moving capability.
- Comfortably shoot a bow from a standing or sitting position!
- Molded exterior strap slots for secure anchoring.
- Scent TIGHT!!…Increase your odds no matter wind direction!
- Premium comfort with a thick carpeted floor, ENTIRE wall surface, & entry mat.
- Optional commercial grade closed-cell spray foam insulation
- Provides maximum sound dampening and ultimate thermal control (For HOT & COLD!).
- Custom select window types and placement in the blind based on stand location and setup.
- Wheelchair accessible with customized ramps and porch sizes to fit each hunter’s needs.
INSULATED WELL HOUSE
- Self-Closing Insulated Locking RV Door
- Custom Fitted To Accommodate Well Size
- 7′ 7″ Diameter & 6′ 8″ Tall – 45 sq. Ft.
- Centered Roof Eye Bolt For Easy Lifting
- 3′ Anchor Stakes Welded w/Steel Plate Washers
- 2″ Closed Cell Spray Foamed Inner Surface
- Brand NEW Seamless Custom-Molded Tank Design
- Blind Dimensions: 7’ 7” Wide x 6’ 8” Tall (91” x 80”)
- Capacity: 4 Grown Adults (w/Plenty of Leg Room)
- Interior Space: 45 Square Feet
- Insulated Self-Closing RV Locking Door: 30” Wide x 60” Tall
- Door Window: 10” x 10”
- 24″ Wide x 14″ Tall Gun Window
- Gun/Crossbow Window: 16” Wide x 14” Tall
- 24″ Tall Bow Window (14″ Wide)
- 36″ Tall Bow Window (14″ Wide)
- Weight: 400-500 lbs. (Blind Only – Varies w/ Options)
- Structure: One Piece 3/8” – 1/2” Thick Continuous Seamless Unit
- Material: Impact Resistant Hybrid Polyethylene
- 100% UV Resistant for 25 Years
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Optional Spray Foam Insulation
Tower & Platform Specifications:
- Tower Platform w/Porch: 6’x10’
- (Trailer must be 78″ inside width for transport)
- 2′ & 4′ Skid Platforms: 6’x7’ (No Porch) 6’x10′ (w/Porch)
- (Trailer must be 74″ inside width for transport)
- Porch w/Handrail Enclosure: 3’x6’
- Heavy-Duty Steel Square Tubing (frame/legs/handrail/porch)
- Extra-Wide 24” Double Handrail Staircase
- Dual Towing Attachments on ALL Platforms
- Commercial Grade Grip Strut Steps (YOU WON’T SLIP!)
- Hitch Cargo Rack: 2’x5′ (Interior Dimensions)
- Trailer Mounted Blind: 6’x10’
- Leveling Jack Stands, Front Hitch Jack, Bulldog Hitch, and Welded Sq. Tubing Cross Supports